Frequently Asked Questions about
We operate our business from this address:
2269 Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Etobicoke, ON M8V 3X6
If you order a custom head on a pre-made body, the average time from order date to delivery date is 5 weeks.
If you order a Full head-to-toe custom bobblehead, the average time from order date to delivery date is 6 weeks.
FOR ORDERS PLACED ON WWW.BOBBLEWORLD.CA
1. By placing an order and completing the checkout, you agree that your order cannot be cancelled, returned or disputed in the event you are not happy with your product. Our artists are excellent at what they do and are creating an artistic rendition of you, NOT an exact replica.
2. If you feel unsure about our work and quality, please email our sales department, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to provide photographic samples showing the work and quality of our products.
3. Our products are made-to-order. Therefore, there are no refunds and all sales are final. If you do not feel comfortable or agree to these terms, please do not proceed with an order.
FOR ORDERS PLACED DIRECTLY WITH AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. sales representatives
1. There is a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE Customer Deposit on ALL Group Orders. Once the Customer Deposit is received by AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. production of the order begins. AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. will notify the customer when the production of the order has been completed and ready to ship.
At the time of packaging of the order the 50% balance of the order is due to be paid to AH BOBBLEWORLD INC.
2. Upon 7 days of signing for receipt of the order from the courier, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify that the order has been received in good order. If it is found by the customer that there are any damaged or broken items, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide proof (photos) of each said damaged or broken item. AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. will replace ALL damaged or broken items and ship replacements directly to the customer.
3. AH BOBBLEWORLD INC will NOT refund any deposit or balance paid by the customer unless:
i) required production time of the order exceeds the PRODUCTION TIME stated on the INVOICE by 30 days or more.
For any pre-made body you like, we can re-paint it based on your preferences. In STEP 3 of the ordering process, just let us know what team, colors, name and numbers you want the stock body to have.
Yes. The artist will include items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, and glasses as seen in the photos.
There is a charge of $25 CDN to ship the first bobblehead of any type you order from our website. If you are ordering more than one bobblehead the shipping charge is reduced for each bobblehead.
After you approve the painted version of your bobblehead, it is packaged and then picked up by DHL Courier. We will provide you with a tracking number. Delivery is 3-4 business days to major cities and towns in North America.
*If DHL Courier considers the shipping destination ‘remote’ there will be an additional courier charge. Bobbleworld Inc. will notify you with this information after you have placed the order. If you do not agree with the charge amount Bobbleworld Inc. will refund your order.
After you successfully place the order, we will confirm that we have received your order. On the same day we will go over the photos and specs you provided, and a member of our team will let you know if we are ready to begin the sculpting process. We may have some questions and will let you know.
As soon as the order begins, we will receive a first version sculpt proof in about 8-10 days. We may request 1st revisions before we show it to you. Once we send you a sculpt proof, you can approve it for the painting stage, or you can request any revisions you like.
We will continue to revise the sculpture until you approve it.
The painting process usually takes 8-10 days.
Again we show you the proofs, and you can approve or request any paint changes you want.
Once you approve a painted version of your bobblehead, your order will be packaged and shipped to you.
We get this question a lot, and the answer is “yes!”. Please provide special instructions when you order a bobblehead from us and we will do everything we can to make a face look younger in bobblehead form.
We will replace it as soon as possible at no charge to you, provided that you send us a photo of the item as soon as you receive it.
Bobbleheads must be inspected within 7 days.
From time to time we will advertise discounts on products and offer fun bobblehead giveaway contests.
We are a Canadian-based company that has a real phone number and live people to talk to. Sometimes you may have a question or 2 before you place an order. We want to make sure you have connected to us and know that we will serve you.
We have worked with many factories and artists and have built relationships with them to ensure that our customers will receive the best quality polyresin bobbleheads for the best price. We also believe that customer service is very important and we make sure to follow up with your concerns and enquiries of orders in a timely fashion.
Our highly skilled artists work very hard to sculpt and paint the bobblehead to your liking. Both the sculpting and staging stages require your approvals. We will work with you to ensure that you are happy with the resemblance of the bobblehead to the photo, and will not ship it out to you until you want us to.
Yes,we accept VISA and MASTERCARD.
We use a high quality Polyresin that has replaced the old traditional clay. Our artists can sculpt and paint better with Polyresin.
The average size of a Human bobblehead is between 7 and 8 inches, and the average size of a Pet bobblehead is 5 inches. a.