Frequently Asked Questions about
Because each bobblehead is hand made, there are many hours of personalized work that go into each bobblehead.
There are no feasible ways to produce bobbleheads in Canada or in the U.S. due to expensive labor costs.
Each of our competitors operate their businesses in various locations around the world, yet we all have our products made in China.
Our head office is located in Etobicoke, Ontario. We represent our customers and deal directly with our factories overseas.
We operate our business from this address:
2269 Lake Shore Blvd. W. ste. 2803
Etobicoke, ON M8V 3X6
If you order a custom head on a pre-made body, the average time from order date to delivery is 6 weeks.
If you order a Full head-to-toe custom bobblehead, the average time from order date to delivery is 7 weeks.
*If the shipping address is NOT in a major city or town the shipping time can take longer.
FOR ORDERS PLACED ON WWW.BOBBLEWORLD.CA
1. By placing an order and completing the checkout, you agree that your order cannot be cancelled, returned or disputed in the event you are not happy with your product. Our artists are excellent at what they do and are creating an artistic rendition of you, NOT an exact replica.
2. If you feel unsure about our work and quality, please email our sales department, email@example.com. We will attempt to provide photographic samples showing the work and quality of our products.
3. Our products are made-to-order. Therefore, there are no refunds and all sales are final. If you do not feel comfortable or agree to these terms, please do not proceed with an order.
FOR ORDERS PLACED DIRECTLY WITH AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. sales representatives
1. There is a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE Customer Deposit on ALL Group Orders. Once the Customer Deposit is received by AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. production of the order begins. AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. will notify the customer when the production of the order has been completed and ready to ship.
At the time of packaging of the order the 50% balance of the order is due to be paid to AH BOBBLEWORLD INC.
2. Upon 7 days of signing for receipt of the order from the courier, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify that the order has been received in good order. If it is found by the customer that there are any damaged or broken items, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide proof (photos) of each said damaged or broken item. AH BOBBLEWORLD INC. will replace ALL damaged or broken items and ship replacements directly to the customer.
3. AH BOBBLEWORLD INC will NOT refund any deposit or balance paid by the customer unless:
i) required production time of the order exceeds the PRODUCTION TIME stated on the INVOICE by 30 days or more.
For any pre-made body you like, we can re-paint it based on your preferences. In STEP 3 of the ordering process, just let us know what team, colors, name and numbers you want the stock body to have.
Yes. The artist will include items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, and glasses as seen in the photos. in STEP 3 of the order process, just let us know what personal items you would like the bobblehead to have.
For props such as chairs, desks, and floor items, please contact us by phone (416-930-2906) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you pricing.
There is a charge of $25 CDN to ship the first bobblehead. If you are ordering more than one bobblehead the shipping charge is reduced for each bobblehead.
After you approve the painted version of your bobblehead, it is packaged and then picked up by DHL Courier. Within a couple of days we will provide you with a tracking number. Delivery is 3-4 business days to major cities and towns in North America.
*If DHL Courier considers the shipping destination ‘remote’ there will be an additional courier charge. Bobbleworld Inc. will notify you with this information after you have placed the order. If you do not agree with the charge amount Bobbleworld Inc. will be happy to refund your order.
Within 24 hours after you have successfully placed the order, our local team will go over the photos and specs you provided. A member of our team will let you know if we are ready to begin the sculpting process. We may have some questions and may require additional photos.
After the sculpting process has begun, it usually takes 2 weeks to complete a mock-up sculpt version of the bobblehead.
Once we see the mock-up sculpt proof our local team reviews it carefully and will usually request changes that we want our sculpt artist to make. Very soon after we will show you the sculpt proof(s) along with our notes, and you can agree or disagree and add any comments you like.
After we receive the new proofs we go over them again and then show them to you for your comments. We will continue to revise the sculpt until you approve it.
The painting process usually takes 10 days. We bake, sand, and mold the sculpt in preparation for painting.
We will show you the paint proofs, and then you can approve or request any paint changes you want.
Once you approve the painted version of your bobblehead, your order will be packaged and shipped directly to you.
We get this question a lot, and the answer is “yes!”. Please provide special instructions when you order a bobblehead from us and we will do everything we can to make a face look younger in bobblehead form.
Your bobblehead must be inspected within 7 days of receiving it. If there is any damage to any part of the bobblehead, send us a photo and we will replace the bobblehead.
Because we have the mold for the sculpt, it only takes 10-12 days to complete a new bobblehead before we ship it to you.
From time to time we will advertise discounts on products and offer fun bobblehead giveaway contests.
We are a Canadian-based company that has a real phone number and live people to talk to. Sometimes you may have a question or two or three before you place an order. We want to make sure you have connected with us and that you know we will serve you.
We have worked with many factories and artists, and have built relationships with them to ensure that our customers will receive the best quality poly resin bobbleheads for the best price. We believe that customer service is extremely important.
From the time you order until after you have received your bobblehead we will be with you every step of the way. It is what separates us from our competitors.
Our highly skilled artists work very hard to sculpt and paint the bobblehead to your liking. Both the sculpting and painting stages require your approvals. We will work with you to ensure that you are happy with the resemblance of the bobblehead to the photo, and we will not ship it to you until you have approved the final product.
Yes,we accept VISA and MASTERCARD.
Many years ago bobbleheads were made of clay. They were easy to break and the paint would fade over time.
These days most high-quality bobblehead companies like ours make them from poly resin. It is the favored choice of material for sculpt and paint artists.
The average height of a standing bobblehead is between 7 and 8 inches.
If you would like a taller bobblehead (9, 10, 12 inches) please contact us for pricing. Our phone number is 416-930-2906 or you can email us at: email@example.com